Give a Boost to Your Users’ Productivity
Want to give a boost to your users’ productivity by allowing them to perform multiple actions on multiple records in a list view? Meet the Mass Quick Action, a powerful feature of Quick Actions that could be the superhero of your efficiency efforts.
With Mass Quick Action, you can create or update up to a hundred records at once. All you have to do is to create the action and add it to the object’s list view button layout, and then you’re set! This means that your users can do things like creating tasks on multiple Lead records, or enabling support agents to add Case Comments to a plethora of Cases at the same time. It’s like having a personal productivity power-up!
You’ve been given the power, but always remember – with great power comes great responsibility! Changes performed by a mass quick action cannot be reverted.
Ready to take this power for a spin? Check out this simple step-by-step guide to help you wield this new superpower:
- Create a Quick Action
- Set Pre-defined Field Values
- Add Quick Action to List View Button Layout
- Test Mass Quick Action
Invest a mere 15-20 minutes of your time to set it up, and prepare to save hours of your users’ time. That’s an impressive return on investment if you ask us!
It’s time to step up your productivity game with Mass Quick Action. Happy power-boosting!
References & Useful URLs
- Set Up a Mass Quick Action – Help Article (10 mins) – https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mass_quick_actions_create.htm&type=5
- Mass Quick Action Considerations – Help Article (10 mins) – https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mass_quick_actions_considerations.htm&type=5
- Set Up Productivity Tools – Trailhead Unit (30 mins) – https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/service-cloud-agent-productivity/set-up-the-productivity-tools
- Platform Lightning: Mass Quick Actions Enhancements – Salesforce Releases Video (3:10 mins) – https://youtu.be/Q7Yoqhnisgw