Be My Guest Salesforce Blogger
Came across a great idea, tip, trick or hack while working on Salesforce.com? Why not share it with others? Not only will this help other fellow professionals and users, it will also help you increase your visibility in the community.
I invite you to be a guest blogger on my blog and share your knowledge with others. Full credit will be given to you for your post. All your articles will be published with your name, picture (optional) along with the link to your LinkedIn profile and any one URL of your choice. The URL can be a link to your blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus profile:
Please do keep the following guidelines in mind for your blog post.
- Your post must be related to Salesforce.com. It can be a tip, trick, hack, step-by-step guide, eBook, code, solution design, document templates or anything else that you think will be of interest to others.
- These posts must be your original creation (and NOT copied from anywhere else). Plagiarism is NOT acceptable. If you have taken reference from some other article or blog post and have come up with your own post, please do mention those sources as references in your post. It is always good to acknowledge others for their work.
- Screenshots, images, videos, infographics, mind-maps makes posts interesting to read and easier to understand. Use these visual assets wherever appropriate.
- Please do not submit anything that is confidential or the intellectual property of your organization. When submitting screenshots, ensure that it does not reveal any confidential information about your organization’s Salesforce setup or data.
- Please do ensure that your post is not similar to another post that has already been published on my blog. Please do a Google Search with Keyword “asagarwal” to verify if something has already been published on the topic of your interest.
- Your articles published on my blog must NOT be published anywhere else. Google hates duplicate contents and penalizes for it. I will have to remove your article from my blog if I find that it has also been published elsewhere.
- Do not have time to write the whole blog post or create content yourself? Or need help with it? We can co-create the same.
So why wait? Share your knowledge about Salesforce and be recognized. You can reach out to us by filling in the contact form here or sending an email to email@example.com. Please do mention “Interested in being a Guest Salesforce Blogger” in the subject.