Who Am I?
My name is Ashish Agarwal and I am a Freelance Salesforce Architect, Trainer & Blogger with 26 Salesforce certifications, 2 Accredited Professionals & 1000+ Trailhead badges.
With a total IT experience of 25 years, I have worked as an Oracle Database & ERP Administrator for almost 10 years before changing gears and switching to Salesforce. In the Salesforce world, I have worked as a consultant, solution architect, technical architect, and program architect.
My focus area and expertise is in the
- Core Salesforce suite of products that includes
- Core CRM Platform
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Experience Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Everything else that is available in the core platform
- Artificial Intelligence
Having worked as a senior program architect with Salesforce in Singapore, my experience includes being a strategic advisor to CIO, CTO and Enterprise Architecture team on large-scale Salesforce implementation projects. This requires the breadth of knowledge across the different architectural domains in general and the depth of knowledge in Salesforce in particular.
My role included understanding client’s overall enterprise architecture, keeping business & project objectives in purview, and coming up with, reviewing and keeping an oversight on the
- Overall solution design (declarative capabilities vs. customization vs. 3rd party apps on AppExchange)
- Data architecture & design, handling of large data volume and archival strategy
- Sharing & Security on Salesforce
- Single sign-on
- Integration architecture & design
- Mobile solution architecture
- Ensuring that the solution is secure, performant, scalable, and maintainable within the boundaries of Salesforce Governor limits.
This also requires and includes coming up with
- Org strategy
- Design standards and best practices
- Helping customers set up an overall governance framework & implement an effective DevOps model
My experience also covers
- Salesforce Industry Products: Health Cloud and Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Industries: Healthcare, Utility, Travel & Tourism, Financial Services & Insurance, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
- Geographies: India, Singapore, Canada, US, UK, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand & Hong Kong
I am an avid blogger. Understanding technology and simplifying it for others to understand and use it, is the focus of my blog. I have come up with detailed step-by-step guides on how to do things in Salesforce.
Rather than spending days and weeks figuring things out on your own and finding your way in the jungle of information on Internet, you now have step-by-step prescriptive and actionable recipes to do things yourself in just minutes.
Please do not forget to subscribe to this blog if this will be of interest to you.
Inspired by Salesforce’s 1-1-1 model, I do believe in Marc Benioff’s “doing well and doing good” philosophy. I am available to help non-profit organizations with their Salesforce implementation pro bono.
- Veeva Certified Administrator
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle Application Express Developer Certified Expert
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in Oracle 10g
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in Oracle 9i
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in Oracle 8i
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in Oracle 8
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Connect With Me On
And Finally, Something Personal
I am a Singaporean (originally from India) and have been living in Singapore for last 20 years with my family that includes my wife and two children. My parents live in Patna (India).