#160 Easy to understand, I found that if I start reading from the beginning I end up with all concepts clear. Thank you for your great work.
– Ashish on Salesforce Communities – A Step By Step Guide To Getting Started From Scratch via Survey on 18-Apr-2021
#159 All of these thing were fantastic. The visualizations were perfect, the instructions were very clear and easy to understand. I took a look at some of your other articles and I love that you maintain the same format and style across all your work. This PDF facilitated me doing exactly what I needed to do, quickly and efficiently. I used to be a teacher in the public school system in Boston, so I have a huge appreciation for excellently executed pedagogical content. Cheers to you!
– John on How to Track Bounced Emails in Salesforce via Survey on 15-Apr-2021
#158 The step by step screenshots allowed me to follow at my own pace. I am a visual learner so for me, these were very valuable
– Tasia on How to Send Rich Text Emails From Flows in Salesforce via Survey on 15-Apr-2021
#157 LOVED this. I cannot explain how grateful my team was when I showed them this. Your steps are easy to follow and super helpful at improving our salesforce operations. Thank you so much!
– Megan on Step By Step Guide To Integrating Google Sheets with Salesforce via Survey on 13-Apr-2021
#156 Thank you for this! We’re doing a data governance review and this saved me hours of work trying to capture which data is on which objects in Salesforce. This was a lifesaver!
– Alyssa on How to Report on Objects and Fields Defined in Salesforce via Blog Comment on 13-Apr-2021
#155 Amazing Ashish I have followed complete guide and it’s easy to learn and thorough.
– Ashish on Salesforce Communities – A Step By Step Guide To Getting Started From Scratch via Blog Comment on 13-Apr-2021
#154 The PDF are very simples and objective. This is enough, because it’s clear.
– Alexandre on Step By Step Guide to Importing Articles in Salesforce Knowledge via Survey on 12-Apr-2021
#153 Salesforce can be confusing with their terminology and architecture. We are implementing an app which is based on Lightning and communities is of extreme interest to us. Your document helped me a bit with this and did clarify a lot of issues for me.
– Mark on Salesforce Communities – A Step By Step Guide To Getting Started From Scratch via Survey on 10-Apr-2021
#152 Thank you Ashish Agarwal for sharing your step-by-step guides and solutions. You help so many of us save scores of hours. It is appreciated!
– Denis on Step By Step Guide To Integrating Google Sheets with Salesforce via LinkedIn Comment Survey on 08-Apr-2021
#151 It was helpful and I used the presentation in my office huddle to transfer the knowledge to my teammates as well. Thanks
– Abhishek on Development & Release Management Flow for Salesforce via Survey on 06-Apr-2021
1. everything i need available in ONE place. Kudos!
2. helped to reduce all the headaches to go collect material, find blogs, resources to learn and practise etc etc. plus reference links turned helpful!
3. Most importtant what i truly enjoyed was the content journey visualization, where at each stage I can see what i have covered and what’s next. (this practise adds further excitement to the readers when they see what they fullfiled and what’s they aiming next) – 5- star
– ves, nothing really 🙂 looking at the intent of the topic, which was to make readers familair about Sf CMS (literally startign from basics) which in my opnion served and articulated well
– Moit on Step By Step Guide To Getting Started with Salesforce CMS via Survey on 06-Apr-2021
#149 Ashish Agarwal One of the few bloggers with so much details and so much simplicity in explanation.. 🙂 Thanks sir!
– Mangesh via LinkedIn Post on 01-Apr-2021
#148 It provided the information that I looked for. The presentation was simplistic but did not compromise on the quality of information. Great Job!
– Kumar on A 60 Minutes Step-By-Step DIY Guide to Salesforce REST API for Non-Developers via Survey on 31-Mar-2021
#147 The step-by-step screenshots with callouts were very helpful. They fully explained what you were saying and made everything very clear.
– Tom on Step By Step Guide To Creating Screen Flow in Salesforce via Survey on 30-Mar-2021
#146 Great clear step by step instructions with clear examples – an invaluable resource for non developers!
– Luke on A 60 Minutes Step-By-Step DIY Guide to Salesforce REST API for Non-Developers via Survey on 27-Mar-2021