Now introducing the opportunity for companies to advertise on this blog or sponsor individual blog posts.
1. Advertise on this Blog
Our blog attracts a significant number of readers, including Salesforce admins, developers, consultants, architects and decision-makers interested in Salesforce solutions.
We are now offering the opportunity to advertise your products and services on our blog, which will help you reach a wider audience and increase your sales. Your advertisement will be placed as a banner image in the right sidebar on ALL the blog posts (1200+) (here is an example).
By advertising on our blog, you can:
- Increase your visibility: Our blog attracts a high volume of traffic, which means that your brand will receive greater visibility and exposure to a relevant audience.
- Target the right audience: Our readers are interested in Salesforce solutions and are actively looking for ways to enhance their Salesforce experience. Advertising on our blog will help you target a highly relevant audience and increase your chances of generating leads and conversions.
- Enhance your credibility: By advertising on our blog, you can establish your brand as a thought leader in the Salesforce industry. Our readers trust our content and recommendations, and your advertisement will benefit from that trust.
- Get value for your investment: Our advertising rates are affordable, and we offer a variety of packages to suit different budgets and objectives.
We are confident that advertising on our blog will help you reach your marketing goals and achieve a significant return on investment. Interested in exploring this further? Get in touch with us today!
2. Sponsor Individual Blog Posts
We have published 150+ blog posts containing step-by-step guides on how to do things in Salesforce.
These are actionable guides which contain detailed instructions (here is an example of one such blog post), allowing Salesforce Professionals to learn the ins and outs within minutes rather than spending days and weeks trying to figure it out themselves.
The PDF format of these guides are available to download but only with a paid premium membership. This is where you come in.
2a. So, What will I be sponsoring?
We are now introducing the opportunity for companies to sponsor these blog posts. For the particular post sponsored by your company, we will make the corresponding PDF Guide free to download.
2b. What Will My Sponsorship Entitle Me For?
When you sponsor the blog post, you will get the option to advertise your products/services in the following ways.
1. Insert an image, text and link in the blog post. Something like following (this is just an illustration. You will be free to arrange the layout and contents within the prescribed space and guidelines)
2. Insert one slide containing the image, text, links into the step-by-step guide (in Google Slides and Downloadable PDF document). Here is how this is going to look like (this is just an illustration. You will be free to arrange the layout and contents on the slide within the provided template)
3. The download button in the blog post will show the text “Download PDF [Sponsored by <YourCompanyName>]”
4. For new/updated blog posts we send email newsletter to thousands of our subscribers that will include the text “The PDF Guide has been made available to download for free, courtesy our sponsor <YourCompanyName>”
5. For new/updated blog posts we also publish a post on LinkedIn that will include the text “The PDF Guide has been made available to download for free, courtesy our sponsor <YourCompanyName>”
2c. Now This is What We Think is a Win-Win-Win Proposition
- Win for you because not only you will be able to reach the wider Salesforce ecosystem through your advertisements, but will also be provided the golden opportunity to give back to the community as your sponsorship will make the PDF Guide free to download.
- Win for our readers because they will be able to download our content for free, using this platform to advance their skills. And, they will have you to thank for it.
- Win for us because your sponsorship will generate revenue for us, enabling us to produce more of such useful guides.
3. Why Should I Advertise / Sponsor This Blog?
We are glad you asked. Let’s get straight to it.
3a. Identified as One of the Top Blogs on Salesforce
This blog has been identified as one of the top blogs on Salesforce so we guarantee that you are in good hands. But, don’t take our word for it. Here are the sites you can refer to.
- 20 Most Popular Salesforce Admin & Developer Blogs 2022 by SalesforceBen
- Top Salesforce Blogs in 2022 by ApexHours
- 25+ Best Salesforce Blogs You Should Follow by InspirePlanner
- 100 Best Salesforce Developer Blogs and Websites by Feedspot
- 20 Salesforce Influencers to Follow by SalesforceBen
- 10 Salesforce Influencers You Should Be Following in 2022 by Access Global Group
3b. My Credentials
I have over 12 years of experience in Salesforce and have worked with Salesforce in Singapore as a Senior Program Architect. With 34 Salesforce Certifications and 1200+ Trailhead badges, I assure you that I know my craft and produce high quality content that benefits the Salesforce Community.
3c. Feedback from Our Readers/Subscribers
We have received hundreds of testimonials from our readers/subscribers telling us how much they love our content. Here are a few of those.
For more testimonials, please visit here.
3d. Do Your Own Diligence
We wouldn’t spend oney without doing our due diligence neither should you. If you have access to tools like SEMRUSH, please check out our popularity before making a decision.
4. Who Can Advertise?
Ideally, you should be a company offering products and services related to Salesforce. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Salesforce System Integrators (SIs) or Consulting Companies
- Salesforce ISVs / AppExchange Partners
- Companies providing training on Salesforce
- Companies providing recruitment on Salesforce
- Job Boards / Job Sites
- Content Creators (bloggers, YouTubers etc.)
- Anything else related to Salesforce
If your company does not offer products or services directly related to Salesforce, please email with the details mentioned below and we will let you know if this blog will be the right platform for you.
5. Next Steps
Interested? Or need any further information/clarification? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit this contact form with the following details and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Subject: Interested in advertising/sponsoring on asagarwal.com
- Please include the following details in the email / contact form:
- Your name, job title / role in the company
- Your company’s URL
- Brief details about the advertisement that you would like to publish. Feel free to include images, text, URLs or artwork (if any)
- If interesting in sponsoring a blog post, mention the blog post that you would like to sponsor (if already identified). To view a list of blog posts, please click here. Or let us suggest the blog post that will be most relevant for you.