Work As a Freelance Salesforce Content Creator
Learn ♦ Share ♦ Earn ♦ Grow
Most of us have a secret desire to work for ourselves. Be our own boss. Work on our own terms. Do what we want to do, rather than what we have to do. But venturing out on your own is risky and scary. We can’t let go the comfort of having a regular paycheck and a stable job.
Or maybe you can’t take up regular full-time job because of your family commitments. You have a small child or a family member to take care of.
Or maybe you are just looking for a side hustle to learn, earn and grow more.
Whatever that situation may be, there is now an opportunity to work as a freelance Salesforce professional.
We are looking to engage with Salesforce Professionals on a freelance basis to write content for our blog & training courses on core Salesforce CRM product that includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and the core Platform.
There is a famous saying that goes like this – “The Best Way to Learn Something is to Teach it” and while writing content for us, you will not only be adding value to others, but will also be learning & growing your own skills. Now this is what we call a “Win-Win” situation 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to all the questions that you may have. If you need any further information or clarification, please let us know by filling in this form. Please mention “Work As a Freelance Salesforce Content Creator” in the subject field.
Are We a Good Fit for You?
- Explore the capabilities, features and functionalities of Salesforce’s core CRM platform
- Create proof-of-concept, configure demos
- Create step-by-step guides, eBooks, training & workshop contents
- This will be an opportunity to learn and earn while you learn
- You will be stepping up your Salesforce skills
- You will share your knowledge & help others grow
- You can work from anywhere you like
- Borders don’t matter. You can be located anywhere in the world
- You will define your own work hours
- You will be in control of your own work-life balance. Work as much or as little you want
This will depend on your expectations, experience, credentials & most importantly the quality of your work. In the application form you will need to tell us your expected hourly rate. Once we mutually agree on the rate, your earnings will be “rate multiplied by the number of hours worked”. You will be paid after the completion of every assignment.
In the near future we also intend to introduce working on revenue sharing arrangement, where you will be paid a percentage of the revenue your work (guides, eBooks, training courses) is bringing in. But it’s a bit early to get into the details of that. Let us work that out at our end first and we will then be able to share more details about it.
No, not initially, but it can very well turn out to be. We will prefer to work on freelance assignment basis initially to ensure that both of us are comfortable with each other. We can then explore the option of engaging with you on a full-time basis.
Are You a Good Fit for Us?
You must have a very good understanding of one or more of the following products
- Salesforce Platform (Declarative and/or Programmatic Capabilities)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- More than 2 Years of Salesforce Work Experience in any role (i.e. Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architect etc.)
- More than 3 Salesforce Certifications
- More than 100 Trailhead Badges
- You are quite comfortable in creating presentations and using different technologies & apps
- You pay attention to details and are a stickler for quality
- You are resourceful
- You love to try out new features & functionalities
- You have a flair for writing
- You can work within the agreed timelines
- You Are a self-learner
- You can work independently with minimum supervision
Our apologies, we won’t be able to consider your application if you
- Are an absolute beginner with no Salesforce experience
- Do not have any Salesforce Certifications
- Do not have any Trailhead Badges
Here is the outline of the process so that you have a better understanding of how it ‘s going to go.
Submit your interest by clicking the button below and submit your details. Please provide complete and accurate details for faster processing.
We will review your application and, if selected, send you an email within 7 days.
- You will then be expected to come up with a sample 10 slides step-by-step guide on a specific topic. We will share all the details along with the presentation template and guidelines with you in the email.
- We will have a round of discussion (technical & non-technical) through a video conference call.
We will engage with you to produce actual step-by-step guides on a specific topics. We will explain the topic and what we expect you to cover. This is going to be a paid engagement where you will be paid for your work.
This allows both of us to try working with each other, see how it works out and decide whether we want to continue or not.
You will become our preferred Freelancer to go to. Any new topic that we want to blog about or create an eBook or training course on, we will reach out to you for your interest and availability.
If the arrangement & timeline works for both of us, we will engage you to work on the assignment. And this process will continue on an ongoing basis.