Here is a list of various how-to & step-by-step guides on Salesforce posted on this blog. These guides include step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to do things in Salesforce. All it will take for you is between 30 to 60 minutes to follow these guides and be done with the topic. Take a look and see for yourself if this helps. All these guides are also available to download in PDF format.
If you do find these guides useful, consider subscribing to my blog by clicking on the subscribe button on the right sidebar. And that will ensure that whenever there is a new how-to or step-by-step guide on Salesforce, it will be delivered right to your inbox.
- Step-By-Step Guide on Sending & Receiving SMS From / In Salesforce
- Step-By-Step Guide to Install & Configure Force.com IDE on Eclipse
- Step-By-Step Guide to Salesforce REST API for Non-Developers
- Step-By-Step Guide to Get Started with Salesforce REST API using Java
- Step-By-Step Guide to Get Started with Salesforce SOAP API using Java
- Step-By-Step Guide to Configuring & Using Heroku Connect
- Step-by-Step Guide to Build Your Own Salesforce Single-Sign On ( SSO ) Test Lab
- How To Get Started with Visual Studio Code for Salesforce
- How to Setup Multi Language in Salesforce
- How to Enable Two Factor Authentication in Salesforce
- How to Enable / Disable Users to Login to Salesforce Using Login Flow
- How to use Salesforce to Provide Customer Service on Facebook & Twitter
- How to Lock Records in Salesforce