Here is a presentation with screenshots on what’s latest and greatest in Salesforce Flows in Spring ’24 release. To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Spring ’24 release note articles.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Save the Progress of Your Flow Without Finishing the Configuration
- Identify Flows Containing Email Alerts
- New Repeater Component (Beta)
- Sum/Count Items in Collections More Easily In Transform Element (Beta)
- Reactive Support for more components – Display Text Screen Component, Long Text Screen Component, Text Template Resource
- Validate Input for More Screen Components
- Maintain Previous Selections in Data Table
- Choose How to Run Platform Event Triggered Flows
- Verify Your API Connection via HTTP Callout
- Send Data to Data Cloud using Flows
- Use Predictions from Your AI Models in Flows
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, community discussion area, free preview and more. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or schedule a discussion at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Spring ’24 Release Notes – Salesforce Flow