Here is a presentation with screenshots on what’s latest and greatest in Salesforce Flows in Summer ’23 release. To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Summer ’23 release note articles.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Make HTTP Callout from Flow (now in GA)
- Make HTTP Callout (POST) from Flow (Beta)
- Update the Screen in Real-Time using Formulas (Beta)
- Log Emails Sent with the Send Email Action
- Use Email Templates in the Send Email Action
- Search and Display Data Table Results in Screen Flows
- Provide Users a List of Choices for Easy Selection with Choice Lookup (now in GA)
- Reference Choice Sets Only in Choice Components
- Find Flow User Permissions More Easily
(We have discontinued our premium membership offering. If you are an existing premium member, you can still download the guides by clicking on “DOWNLOAD PDF [PREMIUM MEMBERS]” button. If you are not a premium member and want to download the guides, please sign up for our “All Access” pass. Complete details about this pass is available at this URL.)
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, area to ask questions, free preview & 100% money back guarantee. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or book a 30-minute free discovery call at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Summer ’23 Release Notes – Salesforce Flow