Flows is the present and future of Automation in Salesforce and continues to take more and more Centre stage. Every Salesforce release contains tens of enhancements to Flows. In Winter ’23 Release of Salesforce, we could find about 30 enhancements related to Salesforce Flows.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Test One, Two, Three, Flow (Generally Available)
- Select Multiple Records from a Table in a Flow Screen (Beta)
- Use Record-Triggered Flows to Update Related Records
- Use In and Not In Operators in Flows to Find Related Records
- Launch Screen Flows With Lightning Web Components
- Control Flow Screen Visibility Based on Record Field Values
- Filter Your Picklists By Record Type in Flow Screens
- Select Multiple Records in the Lookup Flow Screen Component
- Block New Workflow Rule Creation
To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Winter ’23 release note articles.
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, area to ask questions, free preview & 100% money back guarantee. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or book a 30-minute free discovery call at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Winter ’23 Release Note – Salesforce Flow