It will be a good idea to brand your Salesforce Org as per your company’s branding. And adding company’s logo to the App in your Salesforce Org is one step in that direction.
Here is how you can change the logo of the App in your Salesforce Org. For example, in the following screenshot, I have changed the logo of ‘Sales Console App’ to asagarwal.com
- Note that currently there is no logo set for the ‘Sales Console App’
- Click on Gear icon -> Setup
- Search ‘app manager’ in quick find box and click on ‘App Manager’
- Click on Edit for the App, whose logo you want to change
- Ensure that ‘App Details & Branding’ is selected in the left sidebar and click in ‘Upload’
- Navigate to directory on your PC where logo file is saved
- Select the logo file
- Click open
- The selected logo will be displayed in the image box.
- Click Save
- Navigate back to the App tab and refresh the page
- And now you can see the new logo for your App 😊