If you are looking for freelance Salesforce Professionals to help you with your Salesforce implementation and support, here are a few sites for you to explore. These websites provide key details about freelancers such as skills, certifications, projects completed, success rate, client reviews, etc.
(Websites, that I personally use/have used and recommend are marked with a heart)
1. Consultants on AppExchange
- AppExchange has more than 1.5k Salesforce Consultants
- Use Consultant Finder tool to refine results as per your requirement
- They are categorized into Sponsored, Global Strategic, Platinum and Gold Consultants
- On a Consultant listing page, you get key details such as Company Details, Rating, Projects Completed, Certified Experts, Geographic Focus, Case Studies, etc.
- See a Consultant’s Salesforce expertise by product, industry, and number of certifications by role
2. Developers on AppExchange
- Connect to more than 17k qualified Developers with Developer Marketplace
- Filter Developers by skills, ratings, location, languages, and sort by ratings, jobs, answers, ideas.
- Hover on a developer to see details such as skills, jobs completed, etc.
- On a Developer detail page, find information such as personal details, Trailblazer connections, and activity
3. Upwork (♥)
- Global freelancing platform
- A place for businesses and independent professionals to connect and collaborate remotely
- Find, hire, work with and pay freelancers
- Fee – 3% of the invoice as processing fee
- Freelancers website
- Find & hire Freelancers online and get work done
- Fee – 2.9% of the invoice as processing fee
- If you use eCheck or wire transfer you will receive 100% cashback on the handling fee!
- A global remote company that provides a freelancing platform
- Connects businesses with software engineers, designers, and business consultants
- Hire developers, designers, project managers, etc.
- Fee – Not disclosed
- Helps you hire remote engineers and teams effortlessly
- Milestone payment method during the project timeline
- Fee – Not disclosed
7. arc (Formerly CodementorX)
- Effortlessly hire world-class remote engineers and teams.
- arc interviews candidates to present only top candidates to hirers
- Fee – not disclosed
8. People Per Hour
- Connects clients to expert freelancers
- Pay and rate freelancers
- 20% for project invoice up to US $300
- 7.5% for project invoice between US $300 to the US $6000
- 3.5% for project invoice above US $6000
Don’t see the websites to hire freelancers of your choice listed here? Please feel free to mention it in the comments below for other readers’ benefit.
Want to see a list of more of such useful resources & tools under different categories? Please do take a look at the resources page.