Salesforce economy is growing like never before. It’s going to create 4.2 million jobs by 2024. If you have not started yet, then this is the best time to learn Salesforce and kick-start your journey to Salesforce. There are many Salesforce Training Websites available on the internet. Some are totally free and others are paid.
Here is the list of some of the most popular Salesforce Training Websites that you can choose to learn Salesforce skills.
(Salesforce Training Websites, that I personally use or have used and recommended are marked with a heart)
1. Trailhead (♥)
- Salesforce’s official, self-paced, online training
- The fun way to learn Salesforce
- Learn In-Demand Skills, earn Resume-Worthy Credentials, join the Trailblazer Community for mentorship along the way, and help to find jobs.
- Trails – Guided learning paths around a particular topic
- Trailmixes – Create and/ or follow a custom learning playlist
- Superbadges – Prove your skills with real-world business challenges
- Filter content by role, your level, Salesforce products, tags, etc.
2. Salesforce Certification Days (♥)
- A program offered by Salesforce geared towards learners who are interested in certifying with Salesforce
- Get prepared for a Salesforce certification exam by attending the certification preparation webinars (Not recorded)
- After attending, you get a coupon code for extra savings which you can use during your exam registration
- Offers webinars on certifications such as Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Sales, and Service Cloud Consultant
- Has new schedules across different time zones every month and conducted in English, Spanish and Portuguese
3. Salesforce Fundamentals
- For new learners to get started with Salesforce
- Free three-week course that guides you with the skills, tools, and programs you need to build a successful career in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Each week, you’ll attend a live session (or watch the recording) and receive an email with recommended Trailhead modules and other career resources to help kickstart your Salesforce journey
4. Trailhead Academy
- Salesforce expert-led training courses
- Delivers in-person and virtual learning experiences around the world
- Offers courses for beginners and experts across various Salesforce products
5. Focus on Force
- Founded by Martin Gessner, 12x Salesforce Certified
- Helps you develop your career with Salesforce Training and Certification Preparation
- Offers realistic, up-to-date Practice Exams and Study guides
- Content updated as per Salesforce standard after every release
- Paid courses with 1-year access to the course
6. Mike Wheeler Media
- Provides Salesforce Certification Training and Cloud Career Coaching services worldwide
- Offers video-based training material for Salesforce user and certification courses,
- Live Salesforce Administrator Certification course with replays available for rental
- Paid membership for US$ 27.99/month or US$ 149/year (Free 7 days trial) with access to all courses
- Mike Wheeler’s courses available on Udemy at discounted prices
7. SFDC 99
- Most popular website and blog for Salesforce Development training
- Started by David Liu, 20x Certified Salesforce MVP and Technical Architect at Google
- Apex programming language tutorials for point-and-click admins
- Beginner tutorials on Apex, Certifications, etc,
- Offers 15-week Salesforce Developer Curriculum to prepare for Platform Developer I Certification
- Apex Academy – Video Courses to learn Salesforce Development hosted on Pluralsight (Paid)
- Online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students
- It has over 100000 courses across different technologies and streams such as IT & Software, Business, Development, etc.
- Offers more than 600 courses across Salesforce Administration and Development
- Free and paid
- Publicly held an online education company that offers a variety of video training courses
- Over 7000+ video-based courses aimed at software developers, IT administrators, and creative professionals
- Offers Salesforce paths containing various courses
- Paid membership starts at US$ 19/month (Free 10 days trial)
- Salesforce Certification – Administrator & App Builder Course
- Offers Hands-on practice on the latest Lightning Experience
- Learn how to manage and develop apps in Salesforce
- Enables you to pass two Salesforce certification exams and transform your career
- Provides world-class quality education to working professionals globally, through Instructor-led live online courses.
- Offers 4 courses on Salesforce
- Courses aimed at Administrator and Developer roles
12. LinkedIn Learning
- LinkedIn Learning is a website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills.
- It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn
- Founded in 1995 by Lynda Weinman as Lynda.com before being acquired by LinkedIn
- Offers courses on Salesforce products, administration, certification preparation, etc. by various authors
- Paid subscription starts at US$ 20/month (Free 30 days trial)
Don’t see the website of your choice listed here? Please feel free to mention it in the comments below for other readers’ benefit.
Want to see a list of more of such useful resources & tools under different categories? Please do take a look at the resources page.