Here is a list of resources where you are going to find videos on webinars, sessions, tutorials, tips & tricks on Salesforce. This list contains the channels from Salesforce itself and channels from the community
Salesforce Official YouTube Channels
- Publishes videos on product demos, tutorials, release readiness, etc.
- Find video playlists such as Salesforce Events, How-tos, Who Sees What series, etc.
- Trailhead is THE place to learn in-demand technology and business skills
- Creates videos on Salesforce features, Trailhead content etc.
- Dedicated channel to the Salesforce Admins!
- Find webcasts, webinar replays, how-tos, presentations from Dreamforce, and other great content created especially for Salesforce Admins.
- Dedicated channel to the Salesforce Developers!
- Find webinar replays, CodeLive sessions, ICYMI (In Case You Missed It) videos series, etc.
- Your one-stop shop for all how-to and troubleshooting video content
- Features top-viewed videos from other Salesforce teams and MVPs
- Only one place for all videos and demos relating to new Salesforce features
- Find video playlists created for a particular release
- Publishes videos of Dreamforce keynote, breakout sessions, fireside chats, etc.
- Find videos of other events like Salesforce World Tour, Connections, etc.
- Has featured sessions and playlists from various Salesforce events across the world
- Watch all videos, filter by product, industry, and role.
Other YouTube Channels
- It is a program Of the community, For the community and led By the community
- A space that helps Salesforce experts across the globe share their expertise in various areas with an intent to help the Ohana thrive!
- It is a one-stop platform to learn Salesforce skills and technology.
- Some of the popular tutorial series are:
- Salesforce Admin Tutorial (13 session recording)
- Salesforce Development Tutorial (19 recordings)
- Salesforce Advanced Apex Tutorial (8 Recording)
- Lightning Web Component Development Tutorial (8 recordings)
- Publishes videos on Architectural concepts, conference sessions, mock videos, etc.
- Run by Shrey Sharma, Salesforce MVP. Produces video content every week to help people start their career in Salesforce and also learn from the knowledge & experience of its team
- Helps people visualise the concepts of Salesforce & entertain them a little bit while teaching so that learning & working in Salesforce can be fun
Have I missed any other useful channel here? Please feel free to mention it in the comments below for other readers’ benefit.
Want to see a list of more of such useful resources & tools under different categories? Please do take a look at the resources page.