#1MinuteTip #SalesforceSpring24 Contact Intelligence View engagement metrics let sellers quickly see an overview of which contacts are engaging and which need more attention. Insights include case insights, email insights, and Einstein Conversation Insights. And activity metrics now include events as well as tasks.
Product Area: Sales Cloud
1. Turn on Contact Intelligence View under Setup
2. In the Contact tab, click on ‘Intelligence View’
3. Contact Engagement metrics include:
- Not contacted—No calls or emails occurred in the last year
- Contacted attempted—Outgoing calls or emails occurred in the last 30 days, without meaningful engagements
- Engaged—At least one inbound engagement occurred
- Meeting scheduled—At least one event is scheduled in the next 30 days
- Meeting declined—A scheduled event was declined
- Disqualified—The contact has a call result of unqualified or not interested, or has opted out of calls or emails
References & Useful URLs
- For Related Spring ’24 Release Note Article – Click Here
Want to Receive these Tips in your Inbox?
Finding it overwhelming to keep pace with Salesforce’s new release features? Try our “1 Day 1 Tip 1 Minute” emails, where you are going to get 1 tip every day that won’t take more than a minute to read. To find out more and subscribe please click here.