#1MinuteTip #SalesforceWinter24 Unlock a richer and more user-friendly experience with the new Lightning Article Editor.
With the Lightning Article Editor, you can:
- Boost author productivity with accessible content formatting capabilities and advanced table editing.
- Size the editor to your liking to author articles more effectively and to better understand how articles look to readers.
- Copy and paste content seamlessly from external sources, such as Google Docs or websites, while maintaining the look and feel of the source content.
- Ensure your articles follow W3C accessibility standards using a built-in accessibility checker tool.
Product Area: Salesforce Knowledge
To enable the Lightning Article Editor go to Release Updates in Setup, find the update, and get started.
After you enable the release update, the new Lightning Article Editor replaces the old Knowledge editor.
References & Useful URLs
- For Related Winter ’24 Release Note Article – Click Here
- Blog Post – Salesforce Knowledge – A Step By Step Guide to Getting Started
Want to Receive these Tips in your Inbox?
Finding it overwhelming to keep pace with Salesforce’s new release features? Try our “1 Day 1 Tip 1 Minute” emails, where you are going to get 1 tip every day that won’t take more than a minute to read. To find out more and subscribe please click here.