Today, Salesforce launched Service Intelligence, a powerful new analytics app for Service Cloud designed to boost agent productivity, cut costs, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Powered by Data Cloud, Salesforce’s real-time hyperscale data engine, Service Intelligence gives users access to all of their data directly within Service Cloud, eliminating the need to toggle between screens for information.
Service Intelligence includes:
- Pre-built service dashboards, which give service agents and managers visibility into AI-powered insights through Einstein Conversation Mining and key metrics across cases.
- Einstein Conversation Mining uses AI to analyze customer conversations so service leaders can quickly identify trends and top customer issues.
- Tableau integration lets users jump from a Service Intelligence dashboard directly into data exploration in Tableau with a single click, all while retaining the data context from their service console.
- Copilot for Service will give users the ability to ask Einstein questions about their Service Intelligence dashboards, metrics, trends, and more, using natural language directly within Service Cloud.
- Einstein Studio will surface AI-powered insights like Propensity to Escalate — the likelihood a customer will elevate a complaint — and predictions on the time it will take to resolve a customer case.
- Customer Effort Score will provide a holistic view of how difficult the service experience has been for the customer, and recommendations on how service professionals can tailor their interactions to improve customer satisfaction, like giving an unhappy customer a discount.
References & Useful URLs
- Salesforce News Article – Salesforce Service Cloud Gets Smarter with New AI-Powered Insights
- Product Home Page – Salesforce Service Intelligence