Flow continues to take more and more centre stage in Salesforce. Every Salesforce release contains tens of enhancements to Flows. In Winter ’22 Release of Salesforce, we could find about 44 enhancements related to Salesforce Flows.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Call Subflow from Record-Triggered Flow
- Asynchronous Path in Record Triggered Flow
- Roll Back Transactions in Screen Flow
- Specify Time in Minutes in Scheduled Path
- Specify Batch Size in Scheduled Path
- Outbound Message in Record-Triggered Flow
- Customize Button Labels in Screen Flow
- Connect Elements in Auto-Layout Canvas
- Easier To Debug Record-Triggered Flows
- New “Triggered Flows List” view
To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Winter ’22 release note article.
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, area to ask questions, free preview & 100% money back guarantee. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or book a 30-minute free discovery call at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Winter ’22 Release Note – Salesforce Flows