Flows is the present and future of Automation in Salesforce and continues to take more and more Centre stage. Every Salesforce release contains tens of enhancements to Flows. In Summer ’22 Release of Salesforce, we could find about 25 enhancements related to Salesforce Flows.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Create Tests for Record-Triggered Flows (Beta)
- Dynamic Screen Components in Flows (Pilot)
- Use Formulas as Flow Entry Conditions
- Send Screen Flows to Slack with an Invocable Action (Beta)
- Add Section Headers to Flow Screens
- Name and Address Record Fields Flow Screens (Beta)
- Manage Run Order from Flow Trigger Explorer
- Create Relevant Flows from Flow Trigger Explorer
- Access Flow Trigger Explorer from Object Manager
- Migrate to Flow Tool Now in GA
To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Summer ’22 release note articles.
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, area to ask questions, free preview & 100% money back guarantee. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or book a 30-minute free discovery call at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Summer ’22 Release Note – Salesforce Flows