#1MinuteTip Salesforce announces the beta release of Salesforce Code Builder – a much awaited full featured IDE in browser. It is a modern, web-based development environment optimized for Salesforce.
It includes key features that boost developer productivity, such as
- Code completion and refactoring
- Ease of integration with typical DevOps workflows with access to source control and CLI
- Empowers the development of anything, from anywhere, including all Salesforce languages and frameworks, from Lightning Web Components to Apex to SOQL queries, Functions and more.
References & Useful URLs
- Salesforce Developer Blog Post – Build from Anywhere with Salesforce Code Builder (Beta)
- Get Code Builder from AppExchange – Code Builder (Beta)
- Code Builder Home Page
- YouTube Video (6:57 minutes) – Getting Started with Code Builder (Beta) | Developer Quick Takes