Salesforce launched new AI and data innovations in Sales Cloud. These innovations provide sellers with a variety of AI-powered tools to streamline research and manual tasks like summarizing meetings and creating emails.
These innovations include:
- Copilot for Sales gives sellers an AI assistant to research accounts, update their CRM, and prepare for meetings from anywhere, including their mobile device and browser.
- AI-powered Call Summarization and Exploration automatically extracts call details, helping reps create and share meeting summaries with their teams.
- Sales Email uses generative AI to create personalized outreach emails for common sales scenarios, such as introductions or follow-up notes, in the seller’s unique tone and style.
- Automated Prospecting creates prospect lists based on account segmentation, customer fit, and buyer engagement scores to help sellers engage customers when they’re most likely to purchase.
- Process Intelligence: Sales operations teams can easily build data models from internal and external data sources to optimize performance indicators, such as win rate or attrition metrics.
- Sales Cloud Everywhere: Sellers can bring the power of Sales Cloud to Outlook, Gmail, and web browsers to effortlessly manage opportunities, update accounts, and look up CRM data from wherever they’re working.
References & Useful URLs
- Salesforce News Article – Salesforce Unveils New AI-Powered Sales Innovations to Accelerate Productivity and Growth
- Product Home Page – Sales Cloud