Flows is the present and future of Automation in Salesforce and continues to take more and more Centre stage. Every Salesforce release contains tens of enhancements to Flows. In Spring ’22 Release of Salesforce, we could find about 25 enhancements related to Salesforce Flows.
And here is our top pick from these enhancements:
- Auto-Layout goes GA in Spring ’22
- Flow Trigger Explorer
- Translate and Customize Button Labels
- Create Choice Options from Record Collections
- New Element to Filter Items in a Collection
- Place More Fields Directory on Flow Screens
- Define The Run Order of Record-Triggered Flows
- Connect Elements in Loops to Outside of the Loop
- Terminate Paths within a Loop
- Dynamic Screen Components Now in Flows (Pilot)
- Migrate to Flow Tool (Beta)
To make it easier for you to understand these new features and enhancements, we have created a presentation with screenshots and link to the related Spring ’22 release note article.
Introducing Mastering Salesforce Flows Training Course
Liked this post? We are now offering a complete self-paced, video-based training course on Mastering Salesforce Flows. The course comes with downloadable step-by-step PDF guides, unlimited access, free upgrades, community discussion area, free preview and more. For more details, please click here.
Need Help with Flows?
Need advice on Flows? I also offer advisory & consulting services on Salesforce Flows. So, whether you want to create new Flows or migrate existing automations (Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Triggers) to Flows, I can help you analyze, design, plan & review. To initiate a discussion, please submit the contact form here stating your requirement or schedule a discussion at this URL.
References & Useful URLs
- Spring ’22 Release Note – Salesforce Flows