#1MinuteTip Here is a new book authored by Melissa Hill Dees (MVP) on Implementing Salesforce’s Nonprofit Cloud for nonprofit organizations. And here is a sneak peek of the chapters in this book.
- Overview of Nonprofit Cloud
- What is NPSP?
- Tracking Impact with Program Management Module
- Automating Case Management for Better Human Services
- Tracking Volunteer Impact
- What Else Is Needed from Nonprofit Cloud?
- Is Change Difficult for an Organization?
- What is the Organization Trying to Achieve?
- Installing Solutions from Nonprofit Cloud
- Configuring Fundraising Features
- Configuring Additional Nonprofit Cloud Features and Security
- Declarative Tools and Modules
- To Customize or Not to Customize?
- Testing and Deployment Strategies
- Implementing Analytics Tools for Impact
- Ongoing Data Management and Best Practices
For more details and to buy it on Amazon, please click here