I have now gotten around to attending and finishing the course and it was super helpful. As an admin that hasn’t had the time to fully sit down and understand all the aspects of Salesforce Flows, this has given me a much better understanding of the basics, as well as more confidence to tackle any upcoming flow requests that may be coming my way at work! 🙂
I particularly appreciated your way of explaining everything step-by-step in a slow and clear way. It was also super helpful to hear the participant’s questions and comments throughout the modules.
I look forward to attending future courses provided by you.
Have a great weekend.
– Maija on on Course: Mastering Salesforce Flows via Email 07-Jan-2022
#229 Just wanted to say that the release update emails were amazing. I think a lot of people in the SF ecosystem struggle getting through all of the release updates, and this was so helpful to prepare.
– Sierra on 1 Day, 1 Tip, 1 Minute Emails on Salesforce Release Features via Feedback form on 07-Dec-2021
#228 Thank you Ashish for this detailed explanation. The help article is not super clear explaining some points and your presentation just answered all my questions.
– Ahmed on Step-By-Step Guide To External Account Hierarchy in Salesforce via comment on bog post 30-Nov-2021
#227 very comprehensive PDF with step by step instructions – this provides a great overview of the functionality
– Hans on Step By Step Guide To Using Email Templates in Salesforce via Feedback Form on 29-Nov-2021
#226 I was a little confused, but I think it was because I’m not familiar with LWC. However, it was well put together, thank you!
– Angel on Step By Step Guide To Getting Started With LWC via Feedback Form on 29-Nov-2021
#225 Nothing left to be desired. I really appreciate that you pointed out whether the tool was free or paid, that is extremely helpful when you aren’t familiar with what is included and available in our package, for a lack of a better word. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your blog etc. It can be difficult to find real step-by-step instructions especially on Trailblazer, which is not my favorite learning tool.
– Angel on 21 Different Monitoring & Auditing Tools in Salesforce via Feedback Form on 29-Nov-2021
#224 Thank you for posting guides etc. on things that I didn’t know were possible! lol. this was actually something we have been looking for to solve this exact issue!
– Angel on How to Set Up Mass Quick Action in Salesforce via Feedback Form on 29-Nov-2021
#223 Hi Ashish, I have purchased your flow tutorial. It is the best 👍👍
– Natarajan via on Course: Mastering Salesforce Flows via Email 18-Nov-2021
#222 Thanks for the walk through Ashish, great to see that working in an org – this would have saved a lot of work had it been in a previous release! I can think of a lot of use cases.
– Mary on Step By Step Guide to Using Restriction Rules in Salesforce via Feedback Form on 18-Nov-2021
#221 Your website is an amazing and invaluable resource! I’m sorry I didn’t find it before studying for my Admin 201 test, it would have helped greatly! Looking forward to learning more.
– Jackie on A Comprehensive Study Guide On Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam via Feedback Form on 17-Nov-2021