#1MinuteTip Here is a useful article on 7 things to know about Flows on Salesforce Architect’s Website. And here is the snapshot of those 7 things. For an explanation of each of these points, please navigate to this URL.
- Don’t hard code
- Use generic inputs and outputs in Apex actions
- Use subflows for cleaner, reusable, and more scalable flows
- Create an error handling strategy for your flow-based automations, just like Apex
- Understand how scheduled flows affect governor limits
- Build a bypass for data loads and sandbox seeding
- Be aware of looping behaviors