Whether you’re a Salesforce admin, consultant, architect, or developer; whether you work for an end user company or a partner; whether you’re a lone ranger or a team player – managing Salesforce projects can be challenging.
Have you wondered about how to efficiently handle business requirements, tracking progress, or managing bugs/defects? Are your project details strewn across various platforms like emails, spreadsheets, chatter, Slack, or even physical post-it notes? It’s time for an upgrade.
Embrace the efficiency and efficacy of a professional project management tool. Not only will this organize your work and simplify the process, but it will also significantly contribute to your professional development. Why, you ask? Here’s why:
- Centralized Organization: A project management tool brings all your scattered information under one roof, saving you the effort of juggling multiple platforms.
- Structured Approach: It breaks down complex tasks into manageable parts, facilitating easy delegation and tracking of progress.
- Streamlined Communication: By hosting all discussions, files, tasks, and timelines in one place, it enhances collaboration and avoids confusion.
- Transparency: It ensures clarity about what needs to be done, by whom and when, ensuring everyone stays on the same page.
- Prioritization: It helps identify critical tasks and allocate resources efficiently, ensuring timely delivery.
- Flexibility: As your business priorities shift, so can your tasks and timelines, making your process adaptive and resilient.
And, if you’re worried about the complexity, cost, or need for extensive project management knowledge, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Using a project management tool not only streamlines your organization’s Salesforce implementation but also enables personal growth. It offers you a hands-on experience with a professional tool, gives you a deep understanding of its working, and enhances your resume.
Let us introduce you to JIRA, a widely popular project management tool. We’ve created a comprehensive 150+ pages guide (complete with screenshots) to help you navigate using JIRA for your Salesforce projects. And guess what? JIRA comes with a free version to get you started, allowing you to upgrade to a paid version only if you outgrow the free features (which will be a good thing). Here is what we will be covering in this exhaustive guide, step-by-step, giving you the complete picture:
- Register for JIRA
- Create a New Project
- Enable Project Features
- Customize Board
- Customize User Stories
- Add Automation
- Epic, User Story & Task
- Assign Labels to User Stories
- Filter Issues
- Bulk Assign Issues to Users
- Create a Sprint
- Add User Stories to Sprint
- Start Sprint
- JIRA Story Lifecycle
- Complete Sprint
Set aside 60 minutes of your time this week and take this transformative step. The appreciation & recognition from your management will just be a cherry on top of the efficiency cake.
NOTE: Certain sections of the guide will appear as locked in the free preview. You can download the unlocked version of the guide in PDF format by subscribing to our “All Access” Pass through the link below.