#1MinuteTip #SalesforceSpring23 The following new features have been added to DevOps Center for GA in Spring ’23 release:
- Swap Environment: Swap a development or pipeline environment with another after the pipeline is activated.
- Remove environment: Remove an unused dev environment from the list.
- Disconnect environment: Disconnect a dev environment that is expired or you no longer plan to use to remove it from the list.
- Change Environment: Select a different environment for a pipeline stage, if the pipeline isn’t yet activated.
- Verify Source Tracking: When you connect a development environment, DevOps Center verifies that it has source tracking enabled and prevents you from connecting to a non-source-tracked environment.
- Define environments: You now define development and pipeline environments, and set up your pipeline all in one place
- Validate only deployment: To make sure your deployment will succeed ahead of time, create a validate-only deployment
- Update project details: You can change the name and description for a project from the Settings page.
Product area: Development -> DevOps Center (now in GA)
References & Useful URLs
- For Related Spring ’23 Release Note Article – Click here
- Blog post: Step by Step Guide to Getting Started with Salesforce DevOps Center
Interested in a course on Mastering DevOps Center?
If a self-paced video-based training course on mastering DevOps Center will be of interest to you, please register your interest in the form below. If we receive enough interest in the course, we will launch the course and let you know.
Want to Use DevOps Center in Your Projects?
We can help you to analyze, design, plan, and set up DevOps Center for your Salesforce Projects along with providing training & coaching to the team. To initiate a discussion, just book a 30-minute free discovery call at this URL.