Mastering Salesforce Flows
Mastering Salesforce Flows
A comprehensive training course to Crawl, Walk, Run & Fly with Salesforce Flows.
This newly updated course on Mastering Salesforce Flows (based on latest Spring ’23 release) is designed for Salesforce Professionals to learn how to create, deploy, test and manage Flows from scratch.
A training course of its kind that comes with exhaustive step-by-step guides with screenshots in addition to self-paced training videos.
You’ll leave the course confident in your ability to use Salesforce Flows in your projects to automate business processes and build custom UIs declaratively with no-code.
Before I tell you all about this course, let’s talk about who this is really for…
- A Salesforce Administrator constantly looking for ways to help your organization improve its efficiency and productivity
- A Salesforce Consultant who loves to come up with innovative, optimal solutions for your clients
- A Salesforce Developer who wants to be aware of the declarative capabilities of the platform before going down the development route
- A Salesforce Architect who wants to build Salesforce Well-Architected solutions that are trusted, easy & adaptable
- Module 1 – Introduction to Salesforce Flows
- Module 2 – Understanding the Building Blocks of a Flow
- Module 3 – How To Create Record-Triggered Flow
- Module 4 – How To Create Scheduled-Triggered Flow
- Module 5 – How To Create Autolaunched Flow
- Module 6 – How To Create Platform Event-Triggered Flow
- Module 7 – How To Create Screen-Flow
- Module 8 – How To Use Fault Path in Flow
- Module 9 – How To Pause & Resume Flows
- Module 10 – How To Use Flows with Apex
- Module 11 – How To Use Flow Templates
- Module 12 – Flow Limits & How to Debug Flows
- Module 13 – Flow Best Practices
And That's Not All!
In addition to the core modules of the course, you will also get the following FREE BONUSES so that your learning doesn’t stop. And it won’t with us!
- How to Email Related Records in Tabular Format from Flow
- How to Use Data Table in Salesforce Flow
- How to Automate Testing of Flows Declaratively
- How to Show Progress Indicator in Salesforce Screen-Flows
- How to Send Outbound Message From Flow
- How to Call Flow From an API
- How to Use Screen-Flow To Upload Files & Make it Mandatory
More bonuses to be added on an ongoing basis ….
New Release Features
- 26 Salesforce Flows Spring ’23 Release Features
- 30 Salesforce Flows Winter ’23 Release Features
- 25 Salesforce Flows Summer ’22 Release Features
- 25 Salesforce Flows Spring ’22 Release Features
- 44 Salesforce Flows Winter ’22 Release Features
More new release features to be added on an ongoing basis ….
- This blog contains 100+ step-by-step how to guides on Salesforce
- Premium Membership allows our members to download the PDF version of these guides
- With the purchase of this course, you will get FREE Premium Membership for 6 Months (worth US$ 49)
- FREE Premium Membership offer is available for a limited time only
More step-by-step how to guides to be added on an ongoing basis ….
Live Q&A Sessions
We will be conducting Live Q&A Sessions to provide you with more personalized, interactive support in your learning journey. These sessions will be conducted weekly from March 2023 till May 2023. The sessions timing will alternate between North America & Asia/Europe time zone per week. The details on how to join these sessions will be made available towards the end of February 2023.
Enrollment Open in Pre-Launch Offer
This course is currently available in Pre-Launch Offer at a discounted price of US$ 107 (normal Price US$ 147) till 31st January 2023.
What this means is that the course modules will be made available to you progressively as per the schedule mentioned below.
|Module 4||Week of 23-Jan-2023|
|Module 5||Week of 30-Jan-2023|
|Module 6||Week of 30-Jan-2023|
|Module 7||Week of 06-Feb-2023|
|Module 8||Week of 06-Feb-2023|
|Module 9||Week of 13-Feb-2023|
|Module 10||Week of 13-Feb-2023|
|Module 11||Week of 20-Feb-2023|
|Module 12||Week of 20-Feb-2023|
|Module 13||Week of 27-Feb-2023|
|Bonus – Additional Guides||Week of 27-Feb-2023|
|Bonus – Additional Guides||Week of 27-Feb-2023|
|FREE Premium Membership||After 01-Mar-2023 or 30 days after the date of enrollment, whichever is later|
|Live Q&A Sessions||Once per week from Mar ‘2023 To May ‘2023|
Please ensure that you are okay with our module release dates before enrolling for the course.
What Our Participants Say About This Course!
How Will it Work?
Mastering Salesforce Flows will give you the knowledge, hands-on practice, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to master the concepts and become a Flow Rockstar!
Avoid sifting through jungle of information on the Internet. Avoid the overwhelm and confusion. Learn smart and learn fast!
But That's Not All!
In addition to all of above, you will also get:
And Let's Make This Risk Free For You!
Try Before You Buy
Want to try it out before you decide to buy? We have made module 1 & module 2 available as free preview for you to try it out. This includes the training videos, step-by-step PDF guides and discussion area for you to take a look. Experience the course before making your decision.
100% Money Back Guarantee
In an unlikely situation that you are not satisfied with the course because of any reason, let us know within 30 days of your purchase by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund 100% of your money back to you with no questions asked. Period.
Our Happy Participants!
“The layout of the course was very well organized – logical and systematic. It was easy to follow. The fact that one can ask questions to the instructor is valuable. The instructor is very knowledgeable – his depth of understanding how Flows work is evident when difficult questions come up. Highly recommend!
Concepts are very clear and with this knowledge we can be master in flows implementation in any complex projects. I’m highly recommending mastering Salesforce flows course to my team.
- Daniel Dowell
This course was clearly taught and well thought out. I walked away much more confident in my flow skills when it was complete. Thank you!
Thanks Ashish Agarwal for putting this together!! Taking your course and already applying and seeing positive impact!!
- Alexander Lee
- Natarajan Kanala
Frequently Asked Questions
- Individuals – Salesforce Administrators, Consultants, Developers or Architects who would like to master the concepts of Salesforce Flows and start using it in their Salesforce Org.
- Organizations – Salesforce customers, system integrators (SI), implementation partners and ISVs looking to upskill their team on Flows, reduce the technical debt and reduce the amount of customization in their Salesforce implementation.
- This course is not intended for Salesforce end-users
- This course will also not be suitable for absolute beginners in Salesforce
- The best way to get most out of this course will be do all the lab exercises. If you are not willing to commit to complete these lab exercises, you should probably not be joining this course.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or
- Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning Experience (LEX)
Hi, I am Ashish Agarwal having 30 Salesforce certifications and 1100+ trailhead badges. I have more than 25 years of experience in Information Technology out of which 12 years have been spent in Salesforce. I started with Salesforce as an admin and then moved on to become a consultant, solution architect, technical architect, and program architect. I have also worked with Salesforce in Singapore for 4+ years and have been an advisor architect to multiple large-scale implementations.
Taking a complex topic, breaking it down and simplifying it for others to understand and use is one of the areas I am passionate about. And this blog is a live example of that with hundreds of step-by-step guides, how-tos, tips & tricks.
Got More Questions?
Still got questions that have not been answered? For any further assistance, information, or clarification, please fill in the contact form here or email us at email@example.com.
On-Demand Live Online / Onsite Training for Corporates
Looking to train your team on Salesforce Flows? Please reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form here with the following details:
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Approx. No. of Participants
- Planned Training Date/Time (with Timezone)
- Format (Onsite / Online)
- Location (If onsite. City & Country)
Don't Miss Out on Our Pre-Launch Offer!
If you haven’t had a chance to explore Salesforce Flows yet, don’t miss the opportunity to master one of the most powerful & promising features of Salesforce. Salesforce Flows is becoming a “must have” skill for Salesforce professionals that you just can’t afford not to know.
Our limited time Pre-launch offer comes with 27% discount, free bonuses that includes 6 months Premium Membership to this blog (worth US$ 49) and 100% Money Back Guarantee.