Training – Salesforce.com CRM for Small Business
This is a special training program for all small business owners and users. If you are using (or intend to use Salesforce.com Group Edition), this is an excellent course for you to understand the capabilities of Salesforce.com and learn how to customize and tame it to give your business the horsepower that it needs to grow. This is a two day training program of 2.5 hours each covering the following topics.
Day 1 : For End Users
- Setup your personal profile, language, timezone, calendar sharing, changing password
- How to create / edit / delete records
- How to search for information in Salesforce
- Creating Tasks & Events
- Logging Activities
- Uploading Notes & Documents
- Using Chatter to communicate and collaborate with your team and customers
- Creating Reports
- Setting up e-mail templates and sending e-mails from Salesforce.com CRM
- Using content library to share contents with your customers (presentations, proposals, quotations etc.)
- Accessing Salesforce.com CRM from mobile devices
Day 2: For Administrators
- How to create new users and de-activate existing users
- Customizing Salesforce.com
- Adding new custom fields
- Modifying pick list values
- Creating validation rules
- Modifying page layouts
- Security Settings – Password policy, restricting network access
- Viewing Audit Trail
- Importing & Exporting data in and out of Salesforce.com using import wizard
- Using AppExchange
An excellent course for small business owners and users wanting to make full utilization of Salesforce.com CRM for their business. This course is ideal for people who are either already using Salesforce.com Group Edition or intend to use Salesforce.com Group Edition
Following are the suggested pre-requisites for this course.
- Basic IT Knowledge
The total training duration for this course is approximately 5 hours, which excludes the time that you will be spending on doing the lab exercises.
At the end of each theory session, you are expected to finish all the lab exercises before next session. You will need another one hour per day to finish all the lab exercises.
For the lab exercises, all participants can either use their own Salesforce environment or Technology On Cloud will provide a Salesforce.com Group Edition instance