Free Webinar – Introduction To Salesforce.com
Information Technology has changed the way we live and work. But over the years it has also become too complex, complicated and expensive. Buying, installing, administering, managing, upgrading hardware, operating system, software, databases and then configuring networks, security, backups is becoming too much for organizations for using IT.
Salesforce.com with its unique visionary concept and innovating technology takes these complexities out from businesses who wants to use IT minutes its headaches. Called “Cloud Computing model”, with Salesforce.com you do not need to have any IT infrastructure in terms of hardware, software, databases and hence need not worry about configuring networks, security & backups. With Salesforce.com you focus on what matters most to you – your business.
This complimentary webinar will introduce you to Salesforce.com. Learn what is Salesforce.com and see if this is the right technology to meet your business IT requirements.
This webinar will also give you an idea as to how my live online training works, so that if you are interested in learning these technologies you can sign up for our live online courses.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- What are the benefits of Cloud Computing
- Popular Cloud Computing Solutions Available Today
- Introduction to Salesforce.com
- What is Salesforce.com ?
- History of Salesforce.com
- Different Products offered by Salesforce.com
- Different Editions & Pricing
- Salesforce.com In Action
- Using Salesforce.com CRM
- Customizing Salesforce.com CRM
- Developing Application with Force.com
- Overview of different components / features of Salesforce.com
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Force.com Platform
- Force.com IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Data Loader
- Force.com Migration Tool
An excellent introduction for anyone who wants to learn what is Salesforce.com and what are the capabilities of Salesforce.com. Useful for
- CIOs & Business Owners
- Managers & Project Managers
- Software Architects
- Developers & DBAs
The total duration for this introductory webinar is approximately 2 hours.